The American Suspension Bolt-On Neck Kit for Harley-Davidson bagger motorcycles gives great handling because the geometry is very similar to a weld-on kit. The mounting system includes several redundant mounts for maximum reliability and it should take less than 10 minutes to install the neck (a few hours to remove and replace the fairing, wheels and handlebar).
- The patented American Suspension Bolt-On Neck Kit is designed for quick and easy installation with a focus on strength and stability
- The full kit includes neck, stem, trees, bushings, fork caps and bearings
- This kit has a full US patent
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA
- The 26" wheel kit has +4 in the neck and +8 in the trees, so the total rake ends up at 38°
- The 30" wheel kit are +9 in the neck and +12 in the trees, so the total neck rake ends up at 47°